We are now looking for authors and designers to help us build up Designmaz. Our site is growing faster day by day and we welcome all the contributors who are major in developing for WordPress, CSS3, HTML5, jQuery, Joomla, Drupal and Magento to join. Please, come and write for us! We really appreciate your writing and our site cannot be uplifted to a higher better level without your helping.
What are we looking for?
- Web development tutorials and Web designers.
- Premium collections and Freebie such as icons, vectors, textures, wallpapers, photoshop brushes and a lot more.
- WordPress and other Content Management Systems.
- High quality illustrator, photoshop and after effects tutorials.
Writing for our site will definitely give you a very good exposure since most of our readers are design enthusiasts and professional designers. We welcome all the talents who are excellent at designing and writing to contribute freebie, articles and tutorials. If you are interested in web design or have awesome tutorial ideas, then you can feel free to send us the details and we will work with you for further concept and information.
How to Get Published
The problem with the submissions we get is that we have to reject them for one reason or another. For one, we have to reject submissions that do not adhere to our publishing policy.
If you are aiming to submit an article, discussion, something that features more text than images:
- Please have an intro, a body and a conclusion.
- Subtitle your main point – then elaborate.
- Ensure that it is between 800 to 1000 words.
We love them tutorials, although to make it reader-friendly, follow these few guidelines:
- Make them straight-to-the-point and under 100 steps. [Example]
- Include the demo link and/or download link where relevant.[Example]
- Credit your image sources or link back to the original site where you got the images from. [Example]
A picture says a thousand words, so if you want to feature a showcase of awesome images or illustrations:
- Submit images in a separate zipped file and properly named e.g. “best-business-wordpress-themes”.
- All images must be in the highest possible resolution. If they look awesome, that’s a plus.
- Credit your image sources and link back to the page the image was taken from. [Example]
- If it is a showcase featuring apps, tools or plugins etc, do include the download link.[Example]
We Would Love it..
Give your submission more leverage by
- Linking back to previously published designmaz.net articles.
- Submitting in .html (although .doc files are still okay).
- Standardizing the width of images maximum 700px (we recommended 650px). Exceptions for the category Photography you can use images max width 1024px.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to offer us articles, freebie, designs and tutorials. We are always open for suggestions and everything you do will be fully credited. You will be paid for each article, design, freebie or tutorial that is posted on our site. About the payment for each article, you can contact us for more information. Your writing is always welcomed and appreciated, so feel free.